Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:46:36 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Robert Eckardt <roberte@mep.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to mount from a Linux box ?

I'm having similar problems with nfs & 2.2.2 - The mount will oroiginally
work great, but then the mount for some reason disappears after a few
hours, and when I try to umount -f or do anything like that it locks up
the system.

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL