Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 19:44:01 +0200
From:      Johan =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5rtensson?= <balrog@swipnet.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Laptops?

I'd just want to start by thanking you guys for the greatest OS that was
ever made. I've tried Linux and it isn't half as good when it comes to
stability and speed (I won't even compare it to NT...). I love FreeBSD
and since I'm (in my dreams anyway) planning to by a laptop, is there
anyway that I can use my favorite OS on a laptop. And if this is
possible, what laptop should i buy for the best performance under
FreeBSD? (lower end laptops, I'm a poor student).

Johan Mårtensson