Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 19:09:46 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The new gdb links with -lmalloc ?!

In message <199701171621.IAA08274@austin.polstra.com>, John Polstra writes:
>> There is a "damage" limit on CTM which was set to "delete max 100 files"
>
>Hey, I like that idea!  I guess I'll have to extend your entry in the
>Acknowledgments file and steal it ... :-)

You know, I belive there are 66% of the initial CTM users who remember
the "ctm-112" incident, and only one of the two have forgiven me for it.

That's when the damamge limit was introduced.

Feel not only free but downright obligated to steal the idea.  In the
case of cvsup it should probably be an commandline overridable default
in the client end.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.