Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:34:34 -0700
From:      Chern Lee <chern.lee@windriver.com>
To:        setantae <setantae@submonkey.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: chroot'ing named(8)

There's already a section on running a chroot named in the Advanced
Networking/DNS/Running named in a sandbox section.  Take a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/dns.html#NAMED-SANDBOX

If you have any suggestions as to updating/enhancing its content, feel free
to do so and submit a unified diff.  Or if you don't want to bother messing
with DocBook, make the text changes and submit it to me.

Thanks for the input.

- chern