Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2001 11:34:45 +0200
From:      "E. Romeo" <romeo@acheloos.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD on a laptop Compaq

Good morning,

I'd soon wish to install the last version of FreeBSD on a laptop Compaq
Armada E500. I didn't still decide what hardware options to take (I suppose
10 Gb Hard disk, 256 Kb Cache, Pentium III 600 Mhz, 64 Mb RAM, XGA TFT,
multibay extension).

I'd like just to know whether it is possible to install FreeBSD on such a
machine to configure it as a work station. Are there particular troubles
for the installation ? If someone know that problem and could give me some
warning, I'd be very grateful .

Thank you

--
Emmanuel Romeo, 605 chemin bas de Roulan, 30000 Nimes, France
tel/fax : 04 66 21 35 42, e-mail: romeo@acheloos.org, romeo@e-math.ams.org