Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:46:32 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
To:        scuba@centroin.com.br
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: login.conf limits

Hello,

I've done a new class "shuser" with some limits, rebuild the cap
database and made a new user "tester" with adduser. When it asked for
the login class, I specified shuser, and tried to login with ssh, but it
failed. My shuser class:

shuser:\
        :passwd_format=md5:\
        #:passwordtime=90d:\
        #:idletime=30m:\
        #:login-retries=3:\
        #:sessionlimit=1:\
        :copyright=/etc/COPYRIGHT:\
        :welcome=/etc/motd:\
        :setenv=MAIL=/var/mail/$,BLOCKSIZE=K,FTP_PASSIVE_MODE=YES:\
        :path=/sbin /bin /usr/sbin /usr/bin /usr/games /usr/local/sbin
/usr/local/bin /usr/X11R6/bin ~/bin:\
        #:lang=hu_HU.ISO8859-2:\
        #:charset=iso-8859-2:\
        #:ftp-chroot=true:\
        :nologin=/var/run/nologin:\
        :cputime=unlimited:\
        :datasize=unlimited:\
        :stacksize=unlimited:\
        #:memorylocked=15m:\
        #:memoryuse=10m:\
        :filesize=unlimited:\
        #:coredumpsize=5m:\
        #:openfiles=3:\
        #:maxproc=3:\
        #:sbsize=512k:\
        #:vmemoryuse=5m:\
        :priority=0:\
        :ignoretime@:\
        :umask=027:

After the first try I inserted those hashmarks before the modified
lines, but it still doesn't work. Did I make something wrong?

Cheers,

Gábor Kövesdán