Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2007 19:09:56 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Marvel NFE driver in 6 CURRENT

I'm building a new machine which (I beleive) needs the NFE driver fr the
onboard NIC's.

It appears that there is a third part (as in not in tree) driver for this
chipset, Why is this not in 6.2 CURRENT? Are the issues with it?

--
I'm sorry, no one here has any intentions of helping you with anything.
I am the manager of all of Customer Service."

----- End forwarded message -----