Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:05:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wayne Lubin <wayneclubin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Communicator with gnome

I am running communicator 4.7 with gnome and I am
running into probs with the newsgroups. It seems that
it does not give me the option of deleting messages.
So what is happening is the message lists are growing
and when I select to view a newsgroup it takes a half
hour just to load the message headings. Anyone else
have this problem and know how to delete the messages?
Do the lists exist in some file that I can go into
manualy with an editor and delete them that way? I
don't get the option to delete a message with right
clicking, or from the edit menu. And I have the
preferences set to show only unread mesages and to
delete anything older than two days, but none of this
is working either. Thanks for your help.

Wayne