Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:01:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Culver <culverk@yumyumyum.org>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
Cc:        Daniel Leal <dleal@webvolution.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kldload nvidia

ACtually the way this is SUPPOSED to be done is to edit /boot/loader.conf
and add a line that says:

nvidia_load="YES"

I'd say this is better because then the nvidia card is probed at bootup
and all it's resources are allocated the same way the rest of the cards on
the system are done. That said I'm not sure it makes that much difference
:-)

Ken