Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:48:30 -0600
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        Bernard El-Hagin <zaphod@neostrada.pl>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Download contents of http directory?

--Boundary-02=_5OOAAvzJuZ8PdRD

On Saturday 10 January 2004 05:45 pm, Eric F Crist wrote:
> On Saturday 10 January 2004 04:44 pm, Bernard El-Hagin wrote:
> > Minnesota Slinky wrote:
> > > Hello list,
> > >
> > > How can I download the entire contents of a directory
> > > on a webserver?  I can see them in index mode, but
> > > it's a list of about 2,000 jpg files for a reunion.
> > > How can I download everything there to one directory?
> >
> > Use wget. It's in ports.
>
> Thanks,  I was thinking mget for some reason.  Been a big help!

Ok, another question along the same lines.  Is there a way to download a mu=
sic=20
directory that doesn't allow listing?  There's a server that has a bunch of=
=20
MP3s that are streaming via RealPlayer, but I don't want them in that forma=
t. =20
I know where exactly the directory is, I just want to download the files=20
directly.

TIA
=2D-=20
Eric F Crist