Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:30:58 +0000
From:      Dropbox <no-reply@dropboxmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?q?Daniel_Kelles_invited_you_to_check_out_Dropbox?=

Hi there,

Daniel Kelles wants you to try Dropbox! Dropbox lets you bring all your pho=
tos, docs and videos with you anywhere and share them easily.

Get started here.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/s6jN8bqyJT9Q0CzL3huhhr?text=3D1

Thanks!
- The Dropbox Team

To stop receiving invites from Dropbox, please go to https://www.dropbox.co=
m/l/19oo1DfxJGE4l8upN3sduj?text=3D1
Dropbox, Inc., PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107