Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:02:28 +0100
From:      Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@schweikhardt.net>
To:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Article: FreeBSD From Scratch

hello, world\n

about two months ago I requested a review for my article "FreeBSD From
Scratch". I would like to thank all those who have given me invaluable
assistance in preparing this article. Thanks guys, you know who you are!
After some more polishing, testing and finally publication on daemonnews
last month, it is now time to hook it up to the article series (I have
an agreement with the daemonnews folks that it is okay after the 1 month
grace period to use my article in this way.)

Please grab the SGML from http://www.schweikhardt.net/article.sgml
and be sure to also grab and fix the links for the three referenced files,
http://www.schweikhardt.net/stage_1.sh
http://www.schweikhardt.net/stage_2.sh
http://www.schweikhardt.net/stage_3.mk

Regards,