Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 13:05:27 -0500
From:      "Feiyi Wang" <fwang2@eos.ncsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re:isode snmp release

Hi, folks

I tried to compile new release of ISODE-SNMP on a very clean FreeBSD 2.1.5 R
machine, but failed. During the process, there are serveral error messages, the
final one is when compiled "mosy.o", reporting "undefined reference to
__asprintf", something like that.

Does anyone try the same thing? or how to solve the problem?

Thanks

--
Feiyi