Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:48:49 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@earthlink.net>
To:        billf@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HTDig and KDE

I'd like to request a minor change to the present htdig install.  At this
time it looks as though "htdig" and "htmerge" are getting installed into
/usr/local/bin/ but "htsearch" is not.  The reasoning for this is for KDE 2's
help engine which is looking for htsearch.

I was able to locate where htsearch gets installed and make a copy on over to
the appropriate directory, so I've got everything working just fine for
myself.  I'd just like to see this fixed up for users down the road who
install KDE only to find out they can't search the help files.

Later on,
--
Maintain thine air speed, lest the ground come up and smite thee.