Date:      Sat, 19 Nov 2005 06:04:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Allen D. Tate" <allendtate@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound Card Recommendations

Hello All,

I have a PC with a built in SoundMax audio card that I have disabled in
the BIOS because everything I have read to date is that they just don't
work with FreeBSD. For those of you who have working sound cards, would
you mind sharing the brand name and letting me know how difficult it
was to get the drivers installed & configured? BTW, I'm running FreeBSD
6.0.

Thanks in advance,
Allen D. Tate

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs