Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:58:59 +0100
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ext3 -> fbsd

I want to change my debian linux server into a FreeBSD one.
All's quite set up to do this fast and easy, except for one thing: in my
linux machine I have a large "LAN-shared" drive, using the EXT3
filesystem.

This drive must not be down too long, otherwise I get into lots of
trouble w/ my homemates :-)) (wife, children..)

I think FreeBSD does _not_ support the linux ext2 / ext3
What is the best way to change the filesystem on that drive?
Use another one and copy the files, sure, but how, when fbsd doesn't
understand ext2/ext3 ?

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)