Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:13:45 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Henrik W Lund <henrik.w.lund@broadpark.no>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BigApache for Windows - Why doesn't BSD have an installerpackage like this ???

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 04:36:57PM -0700, Henrik W Lund wrote:

> The command to use is umount, not unmount.
>=20
> umount /cdrom
>=20
> Don't ask me why they left out the first 'n' there.

Because typing the sequence u-n-m at speed is really quite difficult.

It's also the reason that it's perl and not pearl.

Same as it's hard to type t-h-e correctly all teh time, nad typing
a-n-d is a bit of a pain too.  Anyone would think that the qwerty
keyboard layout was designed to slow down your typing speed...

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20
                                                      Savill Way