Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:12:39 -0500
From:      Dan Delaney <Dionysos@Dionysia.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do I UNinstall a core "distribution set"?

Hello all.

Could anyone please tell me how to UNinstall one of the "distribution
sets" from the core FreeBSD 4.5 installation? When I run
/stand/sysinstall and go to the Post-install configuration, it gives
me the option of INSTALLing more of the distribution sets, but I see
no option to UNinstall any of them. When I installed 4.5 I just chose
"All" to install all of the sets. But now I'd like to uninstall the
KerberosIV and Kerberos5 sets so that the only Kerberos I have
installed is the MIT Kerberos5 from the ports collection. How do I go
about uninstalling the two Kerberos distribution sets?

Thanks a lot.
--Dan