Date:      Sat, 02 Jun 2001 02:52:27 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        security-officer@FreeBSD.org, www@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hrs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Changes to security WWW directory

Hi,

At Fri, 25 May 2001 19:06:09 -0700,
Kris Kennaway wrote:
> I'd like to bring the security advisories into the www/ CVS repository
> for better accesibility and change management.  Future advisories will
> go on WWW initially; we can either try and get ftp-master to also

 Since the build process of www/ tree is almost identical with doc/
 tree's one, how about putting the security advisories into doc/ tree?

 I think they should be also put into /usr/share/doc as well
 as FreeBSD handbook and so on.  The current doc/ build process can
 realize it and put the advisories on WWW, too.