Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian McGroarty <bvmcg@yahoo.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, brian@pobox.com
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Marketing FreeBSD / FreeBSD as a pr

You're picking after one point in the original posting which had
quite a few others, and one that was rescinded while the others
were pursued, Jordan.

For the love of Christ - I've offered some very real and useful
things, paying real, commercial designers to help with the
packaging among. But I'm not going to be the first to say that
trying to help this group can be like pulling teeth.

Take my offer and stick it with your attitude. I think I've
wasted enough time here too.

--- "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com> wrote:
> > You're going to trivialize this discussion? This issue here
>
> The conversation started out on a trivial note when you went
> after an
> icon rather than a real shortcoming, I didn't turn it there.

[...]