Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:16:28 -0700
From:      Dan Allen <danallen46@airwired.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   x48 display messed up with Xorg 7.4

One of my favorite little apps is the HP48 calculator emulator called
x48.

In the recent upgrade to Xorg 7.4 the screen on the calculator is
completely screwed up - nothing appears as it should.

I am on a Toshiba Satellite U205 with Intel i810 graphics running 7.1-
STABLE.

I did manage to get Firefox working on 7.4, but this graphics issue
still was there so I went back to Xorg 7.3 and everything works again.

Has anyone else seen this?

Dan