Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:02:13 +0100
From:      Michael Searle <searle@longacre.demon.co.uk>
To:        Steve Kaczkowski <steve@inc.net>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        joe_pepin@ins.com, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Home Firewall reccomendations?

On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 12:29:50PM -0500, Steve Kaczkowski wrote:
> > http://www.svecusa.com/
> >
> > SVEC sell extremely nasty rackmount cases.  You could try Siliconrax,
> > who have a very nice version of a common, not-so-nasty case for about
> > $175 + power supply.
> >
> > Or, if your budget stretches a little further, talk to Telenet Systems
> > (www.tesys.com) about their 1U microservers.  We have a number of them
> > around here now, and they're extremely nice.
>
> Well, he did mention 'cheap', I wouldn't exactly say nasty though..
>
> If you want something serious though, goto:
>
> http://www.appro.com/enclosures.html

I'm in a similar situation, looking for cheap rackmount cases, but these
suppliers (and the others I found) appear to be US based only. (well,
they may allow  international orders, but this would probably cost more
than the case itself.)  Is there anywhere I can get them from in the UK?

Thanks, Michael.

--
searle@longacre.demon.co.uk