Date:      Thu, 24 May 2018 13:47:39 +0100
From:      Kernel Panic <kpnemesis@gmail.com>
To:        Benny Goemans <benny.goemans@belgacom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logstash failing to process messages

Thanks for getting back to me, yes I suspect it has something to do with my
filters though I've no idea which one it could be as I'm filtering on beats
and syslog inputs. As a work around I've just added a cron command to
restart Logstash every morning at 01:00, though obviously that means I'm
losing non-beat events whilst it restarts. Please let me know if upgrading
to the latest versions helps you, if it doesn't then perhaps a PR needs to
be filed.