Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:53:07 +0530
From:      =?UTF-8?B?TmF6ZWVtINmG2KzZhSDZhNiv2YrZhg==?= <nazeemnss@gmail.com>
To:        Bruce Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MROUTED: Problem with vif installation

I have build the kernel with MROUTING option. Cause without it mrouted does
not execute. But is this a problem with the tunnel creation as it says
setsockopt MRT_ADD_VIF operation not permitted.

The machine I use has 2 NICs. I have also enabled gateway "YES".

I am trying to setup a multicast tunnel using mrouted. Anything I am missing
or gone wrong? Is a tunnel to be setup in some other way first?

-Nazeem