Date:      Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:28:22 +1100
From:      "James Jenner" <jamesjenner@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Java/JMF

G'day,

Just trying to find out the availability of a JMF port to freeBDS.  From the
links all I can tell is that its available on Linux but not on freeBSD.  To
me freeBSD seems more stable but I do need a fast implementation of JMF.

If you coul dtell me if this is available, or when availability is expected
to occur.

Thanks in advance,

James Jenner

Mobile +61 402 203 344

E-mail jamesjenner@hotmail.com

The information in this Mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Mail by anyone else
is unauthorised.
or any action taken omitted to be taken in reliance of it is prohibited and
may be unlawful.