Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:48:43 -0500
From:      "Matthew Wala" <mattwala@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-ppc Digest, Vol 153, Issue 4

Sorry for the above message.  I didn't realize there were two of
the same quotes and I didn't change the subject line.
Well anyway, the latest problem is that I can't boot correctly any more.
After installing a few ports, I restarted and the system paniced with the
"Setting up NFS filesystem" (or something like that) message.

Oh, and as for the X problem, I kinda overlooked this:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ppc/2005-July/001213.html
But it looks to technical for me, so I'll stop bothering you guys with my
newbie questions.