Date:      Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:24:11 +0000
From:      Oliver <urnenfel@tiscali.es>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: remote name

> hmm... very strange. sorry, but i can only tell you this: if your
> bluetooth device acknowledge the command (with command status event)
> then you should look at the status field in the event.

yeah the same i though

> the command can be either accepted (status field in the command status
> event is zero) or reject (non-zero status field). in either case, from
> bluetooth stack point of view, things are working as expected, i.e.
> communication between the host and the device is not broken, command
> gets acknowledged, etc.

yeah the status field in the comand status was 0, all as expected
and actually I can be sure that in some way  it is well coded, ase ONCE i
got the remote name of my palm testing device, so I thought it was in some
special conditions... or something that i am not initing

> is your bluetooth device based on broadcom chip too?

I think so, all looks quite generic

BTW: I am sorry as this(and the previous mail) is not FreeBSD related, as I
am coding the BT stack for ZETA operating system(before known as BeOS)
therefore this problem/question i am having is related my implementation
and not FreeBSD(the aim of this list i guess). My apologies for
inconvenience.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es