Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:28:06 +0200
From:      "Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN]" <Danovitsch@Danovitsch.dnsq.org>
To:        "Jeff Jeter" <gsfgf@softhome.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Network trouble

On Monday 17 June 2002 00:02, you wrote:
> server# nslookup
> Default Server: server.my-net-space.net
> Address: 0.0.0.0
You're provider seems to send out a incomplete DHCP reply. (no or faulty
dns-server)
Just add the adress(es) of your provider's DNS-server(s) to your
/etc/resolv.conf file to work around it. And you could try contacting your
provider...

The adresses of "server.my-net-space.net" are :
63.64.164.91, 63.149.6.91

grtz,
Daan
--