Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:01:07 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: orm driver itches (vga1, sc1, pca[12], isic1)?

In message <200106201029.f5KAT7f03700@Magelan.Leidinger.net> Alexander Leidinger writes:
: Is this something related to the orm driver (the driver should be able
: to handle it yet / the driver doesn't handle it yet but it will handle
: it soon)?

No.  It isn't related to the orm driver.  All it does is eat ROMs.
Yum Yum.

However, it is related to having both a hints line in your config file
and a /boot/device.hints file.  fdc1 is the giveaway here.

Dang.  I have this in my copy of UPDATING, but haven't committed it yet.

Warner