Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:58:56 -0400
From:      Mark Filipak <filipak@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Are you sure?

Hi All!

* Thanks Everyone!
* Setting line wrap to 74 characters -- thank you Giorgos.
* I will attempt to minimize my bandwidth usage.
* For those who wish to track my experiences -- Hi, Randy Pratt! --
  I will post with Subj: "MarkF's Experiences"
  (this will be optional reading, or can simply be deleted)
* For real questions, Subj: "MarkF asks: <...question_here...>"
* For my suggestions, Subj: "MarkF suggests: <...suggestion_here...>".

Ciao, and once again, Thanks! I didn't understand everything, but it's a
start. -- Mark