Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:17:16 -0700
From:      Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DRI + Voodoo 3

Unless the package is very recent, you will not get DRI support with it.  For
3dfx DRI, you need to install Glide for your card, then compile and install
the XFree86 port.   Note that to compile Glide you need XFree86-4 installed,
so you may end up installing XFree86 twice.  If you go through this process
and tdfx_dri.so is still missing, we need to look at how to fix the build.

--
Eric Anholt
eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu