Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:20:11 -0700
From:      "Chris Odell" <chris@redstarnetworks.net>
To:        "'Scott Lambert'" <lambert@lambertfam.org>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: realpath(3) et al

  Sometimes I wonder why im on this list.... I was just throwing
something out there, before my first cup and about fifteen minutes after
awaking. I did in fact clarify this in one more additional message,
after I received this kind of garble in my inbox.

  People like this are a waste of bandwidth....

  I'm sure ill be banned after someone reads this with some sort of
authority, so for the people that actually have some sort of sense it
has been very educational/fun.

Chris Odell
chris@redstarnetworks.net
p/f: 702.646.2830