Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:25:46 +0100
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invicta.net>
To:        <absinthe@pobox.com>
Cc:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Port forwarding recommendations?

http://www.smoothwall.org - gpl
http://www.smoothwall.co.uk - commercial

A dedicated linux based distribution, all the hard work is done for you,
just install it.

Martyn Routley
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
info@invictanet.co.uk
phone: 08707 440180
fax: 08707 440181

Please Note:
All services are provided on the basis that they are
business to business and that the
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
do not apply.