Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:42:36 +0800
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        "Javier S. Llera" <jllera@wanadoo.es>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Keyboard problems (was: Bios options)

On Monday,  6 November 2000 at 23:43:30 +0100, Javier S. Llera wrote:

> Hi its me again,
>
> i only would like to know if i need to set any special
> option on my bios, to get my keyboard work on 4.1.1
> installation..

There are no BIOS options for keyboard support.  If you're having
problems, please submit more details of your hardware, and whether you
have run FreeBSD or other Open Source operating systems on it before.
FWIW, I recently had a problem with a recent SGI keyboard on an SGI
machine; I replaced the keyboard with a Compaq keyboard (which is what
I happened to have at hand), and it worked fine.  You might like to
try a similar experiment.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.