Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:24:08 -0700
From:      David Bear <David.Bear@asu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail local mta mode only

not sure how to phrase this to limit the number of google hits ..

I would like to run the stock sendmail freebsd has as a local MTA
only... ie I don't want to listening on ANY real/public interface for
mail.  I do want it to handle delivery of local messages to local
accounts -- and handle sending messages destined for external systems.

any pointers ?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257