Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:09:52 -0300 (BRST)
From:      Rik van Riel <riel@conectiva.com.br>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Query:  How to tell if Microsoft is using BSD TCP/IP code?

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Wes Peters wrote:
> Rik van Riel wrote:

> > gcc, gdb, bash, gnu emacs and a bunch more.
>
> Out of several hundred utilities?

	[snip troll]

> </taunt weenies=Linux>

I hope you're having fun receiving flames from more
impressionable people ;)

Personally I don't care much about BSD vs. GPL and am
annoyed by Microsoft's hypocricy (sp?). The fact that
they're using open source software is great.

cheers,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/

Send all your spam to aardvark@nl.linux.org (spam digging piggy)