Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:47:19 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        ShadowM@mail.ru
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help

On 2003-02-09 07:00, ShadowM@mail.ru wrote:
> I download freeBSD 5.0 and have some questions.....One of 2 CD has
> label minimal instalation (or somethink like it). But I dont download
> this ico!!!! download another 2 (cd1  and cd2).

If you are a new FreeBSD user, you should really stick with 4.X for a
while.  The release of 5.0 is directed to early adopters of the 5.X
series and there might be a few bumpy points along the ride until we
have 5-STABLE.

> and second question I want to install it in 1 HDD with Windows XP
> and Linux. How can I do it? I read that it is good to use boot
> managers, but I never use it and don`t know what is the best
> mannager. I dont want to lose information in my HDD.

Do you already have Linux and XP on that disk?  If yes, how do you
select at boot time what operating system to load?  (This is the job
of the boot manager.)

- Giorgos