Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 02:32:02 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@freebsd.os.org.za>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Memory tester

Hi.

I suspect certain on-board system cache or memory problems with
my primary FreeBSD server (the symptoms are random panics whenever
memory-hungry processes run). Is there any software available
which I can (preferably) test the system with under FreeBSD,
or can anyone point me to a decent free-ware tester ?

TIA.

Khetan Gajjar.
---
khetan@uunet.co.za	* khetan@os.org.za        * PGP Key, contact
UUNET South Africa	* FreeBSD enthusiast      * details and other
http://www.uunet.co.za/	* http://www.freebsd.org/ * information at
System Administration   * http://link.os.org.za/  * kg+details@os.org.za