Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 2004 00:51:41 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   GUI-related questions.

	Hi,

	Before I launch into my new DNS server, I thought I'd try
	Gnome and KDE.  I still do most things in terminals, by
	CLI rather than GUI.  Here I use ctwm and have my workspaces
	configured with many xterms/workspace.  I've hand-coded at
	least three different sized xterms.  Is there a way of having
	various sized terms in Gnome andor KDE?

	Another issue is that somehow I lost libintl.so.5.  What
	builds this library?  I borrowed it from another server;
	it was in one of the compat libs, IIRC.

	The CD's I installed 5.2 from have KDE-3.1.4; for some reason
	the latest rev of KDE refuses to upgrade.  I was using
	portupgrade, remotely.  Any idea why 3.2.0 won't install?

	thanks much,

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix