Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 1998 13:41:10 -0600
From:      Susie Ward <sward@voltage.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org

At 10:14 PM 1/6/98 -0500, Sue M MacNeil wrote:
>EXCUSE ME....
>
>        But I would have told him had *I* known myself. So go jump down
>someone elses throat.

You're the one who was jumping down that poor guys throat, I merely felt
compelled to point out the irony in your statements considering the fact
you obviously didn't know how to unsub either or surely you would have told
him how in the first place :)

>Unlike most of you, I have to PAY for the phone call to get my e-mail.
Every >piece of junk I'm forced to download costs me money.

That's unfortunate ... but fear no more, if the telcos get their way
*everyone* will be paying extra for their online time!

http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,17860,00.html?dtn.head

http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Common_Carrier/Public_Notices/1998/da980002.html

Susie