Date:      Mon, 07 Oct 1996 00:33:43 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: playmidi should intercept ^C

Tnks for the feedback oops for the report 8)

Well okay , I played mission impossible over which used to crash my
system fairly consistent five or six times and I hit control-c no
problem.

So lets hope that with my current sound driver that all this
sort of problems will go away.

I intent to release the driver tomorrow nite thats <pacific hacking time >.

	Cheers,
	Amancio