Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:02:55 +0200
From:      "Matiss Elsbergs" <matiss@bkc.lv>
To:        "John Hines" <bigjohn_101@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ssh problems

Looks like some name-resolving problems.

Had something similar in my network and solved it by adding a in-addr.arpa
records for each IP adress on local nameserver and changing w98/2000 DNS
configuration to query that local one. I don't really know if it's related
but it's worth a try ;-)

Replying to this thread is highly welcome, because I am curious too, what
might be wrong ( experienced such thing not once ).

Best Regards,
Matiss Elsbergs
Astranet IS
Senior Systems Administrator (or something like that)