Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:33:11 +0100
From:      Roel K. <freebsd@kroes.com>
To:        Mark Hughes <mh_lists@digitalspy.co.uk>, Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IMAP server... Is there one?

On Tuesday 06 November 2001 12:11, Mark Hughes wrote:

> So, that said, any recommendations of a tutorial or the like on setting up
> qmail/courier?

I've installed qmail/vpopmail on our online systems. It was not very easy
easy to do so as I'm not a very good FreeBSD administrator.  But is runs
great and it has a good web-interface (qmailadmin).

You can find a LOT of info on qmail at: http://cr.yp.to/qmail.html

There is also a downloadable manual called: "Life with qmail"

R.