Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:38:56 -0500
From:      "Penny Huston" <phuston1@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

hello,
I am currrently using a w98 pos and I have a cd burner I have another
computer ready to get free bsd on it but it is needing the software. I have
a cd burner and was wanting to put freebsd on cd, but then I gave up on that
and decided just to put it on floppies. Your site said that you had it
organized such that people could just download directly to floppy because
you had it seperated so that it was possible. I would really appreicate
e-mail concerning the download of this in such a system that I can get it on
cd or at least floppy.
E-mail: jhuston1@home.com