Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:03:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lewis Kapell <lkapell@ncia.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   flash plugin with Opera

Is there a trick to get the linux-flashplugin to work with the
linux-Opera port?  I installed the linux-flashplugin port (yes, I typed
'make install') assuming that it would automatically configure opera,
since Opera is listed as a supported browser in 'pkg-descr'.  But no dice
- no flash in web pages.

So I went to /usr/local/share/opera/plugins and created a symlink to
/usr/local/lib/flash/libflashplayer.so.  Still no result.

Any suggestions?

Lewis