Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 19:32:12 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        rotel@indigo.ie
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Promotional CDs and evil customs agencies.

> I was talking to you about getting a promo CD for the Irish Times
> (you even said it was a good letter !!*%%#$^) so I take it thats off
> the cards now?

A single promo CD for a journalist (or even one or two) is an
entirely different matter and I apologise for not clarifying that.
What causes trouble are the bulk orders of 20 or more; I sent over
500 to India alone in one batch and boy was THAT fun. :-(

> For sale or promo? Did you do to the customs people, you weren't
> a drug trafficker in a previous life or anything?

Irish customs always proceeds on the assumption that *everyone*
is a drug trafficker. :-)

- Jordan