Date:      Thu, 11 May 1995 14:14:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Agent 01 <agent01@reso.infosoc.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MITSUMI PROBLEMS

Well seeing as how I am one of the MANY who seem to always have a problem
with the mitsumi drives, I thought I would relieve some of the pressure
on the "BSD Techs" :) and let everyone know that MITSUMI has a BBS up at
415-691-4469. It sometimes isnt up sometimes it is. But there is where
you will find .BMP pictures of the JUMPER AND I/O settings which for me
was the answer I had been looking for all the time! This should solve
almost all the problems I have seen in the past about the mitsumi drives.
I really hope this helps alot of people. What I wouldnt have killed for
this number months ago.
Take it easy,
Just some BSD Nut