Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:09:29 +0100
From:      Thomas Pornin <pornin@bolet.org>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with send-pr

Hello,

I tried to send a problem report with send-pr, but send-pr told me that
I needed a `Category:' field in my report. My report did include such
a field (with either `bin' or `conf'), and I tried on a 4.5-PRERELEASE
Alpha and a 4.5-STABLE i386.

For obvious reasons, I cannot use send-pr to report that send-pr is not
working.

I sent the report anyway, but I don't know if it was accepted. Are
problem reports acknowledged ? How long must I wait before I can
consider the PR as lost ?

(I admit the PR was not strictly alpha-related; I am using this list
because it is the one FreeBSD list I am subscribed to.)

	--Thomas Pornin