Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:12:44 -0800
From:      "Michael W. Collette" <metrol@metrol.net>
To:        Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Imail for FreeBSD

Steven Lake wrote:

> Does anyone know if there exists a version of IPswitch's Imail
> server for FreeBSD?  I know they have for NT/2k and Linux, but I can't
> find anything for FreeBSD and I don't see it in the ports.  Just curious.

Steven,

Somebody better run out and tell IpSwitch that they've got a Linux version.
That, or they're keeping it awfully secret.

I admin an IMail server, so your post caught my attention.  Went and even
double checked their web site to make sure something didn't slip past me.
Been running it now for a number of years on NT, and to the best of my
knowledge there has never been a *nix version of this product.

Really is a shame too.  It really is pretty darn good stuff, and is quite
literally a 20 minute setup to get things going.  Nothing quite as straight
forward to get going quickly in the *nix world.

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."