Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:46:01 +0200
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        Gianni Doe <gdoe6545@yahoo.it>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: squidGuard-1.4 + LDAP

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 12:52:32PM +0200, Gianni Doe wrote:
> >Grazie a te, e mi spiace non avere potuto applicare prima questa
> >patch.
>

> Many thanks Guido
> I have applied the patch and SquidGuard + LDAP is now working perfectly.
> Just for the record I had to set 'ldapprotover 3' for it to work on
> my system.

Very good, and thanks!

I will submit a pr about this shortly to have the patch imported.

BTW the problem with the missing file is a limitation of patch, which
creates new files in the working directory instead of where they should
be. I should have warned you berforehand.

Thank you again for your cooperation.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>